Image Map

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hey, Friday!

Why do I feel like this four day week took forever to get to Friday?  I think being on vacation makes the next week of work so difficult!  So here's what I've been loving, laughing about, and enjoying this week!

1.  The ridiculous good time we had in Asheville for Kate's bachelorette party.  More on that another day.


Mostly beer.  And some eggs.


Jazz hands???

2. Dinner with my aunt at Havana Rumba.  I'll let the pics speak for the deliciousness that is their menu.


Shrimp Seviche


Cilantro marinated Swai Fish (I think it's tilapia, but I don't really know).

3.  Will's first regular college class this week.  Last semester was an intro to college life and campus to make sure he was ready.  This semester is a full fledged, completely integrated art class.  He's accompanied by his peer partner to each class.  He looks a bit nervous, but I know he loved it!  So proud of you, bubbaloo!!!!


4. Fresh Farmer's Market flowers that brighten up the bedroom.  So pretty!


5.  BDubs date with my girl Alison. I love hanging out with her, she's fantastic!


BONUS ITEMS!!!!!!  


I suck at using a drill.  More on that during the closet update.


And this, just because I love it.  And Wu-Tang. 

Happy Friday!

Linking up with September Farm and the Farmer's Wife again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment