Image Map

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Living Vicariously Through Others

It's no secret that I want children someday. The only secret, still unknown to myself as well, is who will be embarking on this adventure with me. According to my tarot reading, it'll be by myself.  At the age of 35. With three kids. Ha.  Very funny, universe, very funny.

Until then, I live vicariously through my friends and their adorable children.  Here are some snapshots of children I would kidnap in heartbeat.  Enjoy!


Miss Cate at the Chevy Chase Block Party a few weekends ago.


First taste of beer.  Just kidding!


Pictured in the background, my favorite little guy.  He stole my heart the day he was born!  So sweet!!!

And of course, I can't possibly have a post about babies without a montage of my nugget.  Good God, I love this child.  The cheeks on this kid are worth a post alone!

Someone was very sleepy.


Or milk drunk.


Nope, just sleepy.


And a bit underwhelmed.

Oh, that nugget.  Her faces are priceless. Thanks for letting me brag on my favorite kiddos for no reason other than they're the best!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment