Image Map

Friday, November 14, 2014

Five on Friday!

So here's what I've been loving about this past week...

1.  No more traveling since I got home Tuesday at 3 am. I need a break.

2. Catching an Interpol show for the first time.  I have been wanting to see them live since I was in my early 20's and I finally got a chance to this week down in Nashville!!!!



3. Finally getting caught up at work yesterday after being gone for pretty much half of the month of October!  Whee!!!

4. Finally broke down and gave my fur baby a bath.  It is my least favorite thing in the world to do,  Mainly because he absolutely hates it and I feel terrible.



Here he is, ruining all the cleanliness.  Why must dogs do that right after a bath???

5. Plans for a low key weekend.  I'm not gonna lie, I am worn out from the past few months.  I'm totally ready for the slow lethargy that is winter,  I am not, however, ready for my thermostat in my car to read 24 degrees like it did this morning. Ugh.



Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  If you need me, I'll be curled up on the couch with the boy and his snugly puppy.

Linking up with these girls:  NatashaDarciChristina, and April  Thanks again, ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment