Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winter Wonderland

It is a whopping 16 degrees here in the Bluegrass State this fine morning.  There is a decent amount of snow on the ground, And my toes haven't been warm for at least a week.

Folks, winter is coming here.  Ugh.

I don't know if you are aware of my (and pretty much everyone else's) distaste for winter, but the hate is strong in this one.  EFF WINTER.

That's really all I have to say in that matter.  

I still need to take down my Halloween decorations, so I'm finding it a bit unfair that there is snow on the ground.  I may not decorate for Christmas just as a protest.  We'll see.  I'm sure some of my friend Courtney's holiday cheer will rub off at some point and I'll cave.

But let's shift gears here, and celebrate the cuteness that are hedgehogs.  Yay!


Happy Tuesday, and stay toasty y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment