Image Map

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Currently Coveting

I've really been trying to not buy anymore stuff I don't need these days, but there are always a few things in my brain that I'd love to have.  Instead of posting about those, however, I'm going to share a few things I kind of need. Need is probably a stretch, but whatever.



Don't be deceived, I have a perfectly good pair of Chaco's, but I hate them. The toe loop drives me crazy and kill my fat feet.  So I really want to replace them with the pair above before our trip to Hawaii this month. We're going to be hiking and kayaking a good bit, and I want some comfy but cool shoes to tromp around the island in.

In slightly related purchases, I desperately need a new pair of running shoes.  I agreed to do a 5K with my coworker this April, and we started training a couple weeks ago.  It has become very apparent quite quickly that I need to get a new pair of shoes or I'm going to end up hurting myself.


I really like this pair, and as far as running shoes go, they aren't too expensive at $100. They'll come in handy in Hawaii, too. Have I mentioned that I'm super excited to get somewhere warm???  Because, yeah, I am.

I'm also in the market for some new bb cream or foundation. I've heard good things about this one, anyone have any other opinions?


{thanks to this blog for the tip!}

And last on this hodge podge of a  list is some framed art. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to frame the concert line up posters for all of the festivals I've been to over the years, but so far the only one I can find is for Telluride 2007.  Anyone know where to get a Bonnaroo 2008 and Forecastle 2012-14 poster online for cheap? 


{I also really wish TBF had the artists on their official posters, but oh well.}


So there ya go. Other than that, I'm spending money on experiences only these days.  That's my new rule for the year.  That I just made up.  Right now. History in the making right here folks!
Woohoo!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. "Experiences only"...I like it. I have so much *stuff* that I don't need anymore. But, experiences...we always need more experiences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Thanks for reading! Also an update: I bought the darn shoes. Both pairs. Oops...I'm still working on it! :)

      Delete