Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Craft Room Part 2

I started painting the creepy basement craft room this past week. Let me just tell you how much I hate painting. I HATE PAINTING. I am terrible at it, way too impatient, and I do a horrible job. Not to mention what a pain it is painting plastic wood paneling. Ugh.

So anyway, here are the beginning phases. I want everyone to see what an ugly, gross, creepy room it is beforehand. It's going to look so much better once I'm finished. It couldn't possibly look worse, ha!



We also needed to kill some time on Saturday before the UK vs. Wisconsin game, so we got started on building one of the sets of drawers. Not only did we kick building that drawer's ass, we didn't get in a fight like I've heard Ikea furniture can drive couples to do.

Not to brag or anything (I'm totally going to brag right now), but the BF and I make a pretty sweet team. Maybe it's because we're pretty much the best couple ever, or maybe because we are just good for each other. Hee hee hee!

Anyway, here's the finished dresser!!!


Construction has since been put on hold because my carpal tunnel has been acting up and I'd rather read a book than paint. Maybe this time next year, I'll get around to putting the rest of the first coat of paint on the walls. Don't hold your breath.

Until next time, Happy Hump Day y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment