Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Oh the Weather Outside is... DELIGHTFUL

It has been downright gorgeous here in the Bluegrass State the past few days, and I'm crossing my fingers it is here to stay. At least until summer hits. Honestly, it could snow tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised. Kentucky weather is bizarre. But let's just pretend that it's not going to snow again for at least 9 months. Seriously, go away snow.

Anyway, we've been taking full advantage of the awesome weather this week. That means hikes on the weekend, grilling in the evenings, and even a little disc golf.

The boyfriend's house backs up to the disc golf course at one of the city parks here and we took full advantage of the ability to hop over the fence and play a couple holes after dinner last night. 

By play, I mean that I threw it a couple times and watched him play the rest of the time. Just like regular golf, I am absolutely awful and have more fun driving the cart (or in this case, occasionally holding Maggie's leash) and drinking beer.

Just a few snap shots from my phone...

 


I plan on spending the next couple days working on the craft room. I think I've decided on the paint color. AND!!! I built the first piece of furniture from Ikea on Monday night.  All by myself. Which means it's probably going to come apart in a couple months. Whatever, I'm proud of myself. Yay!

Here's to the rest of the week, hope you have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment