Image Map

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Honeymoon Packing for Adventuring Types

I will be the first to admit that a honeymoon filled with fruity drinks, sunning on the beach, and cute monogrammed beach bags is SOOOO not something that interests me. I also know that I am probably in the minority when thinking this.

Lucky for me, my fiancee has no interest in it as well. Maybe that's why I'm marrying him, ha ha! So instead of a relaxing beach vacation to some gorgeous tropical locale, we've decided to spend our time hiking through some National Parks in the Pacific Northwest.

I realize that this may be a huge mistake, seeing as this wedding is causing so much stress, and we will definitely be needing some R&R. But our version of recharging is so much different than what a beach vacation would entail. The mountains are my favorite landscape to escape to. Plus, we wanted to go somewhere in the continental US and do something that neither had experienced separately. 

We've booked four different Air BnB's or cabin stays throughout the Pacific Northwest so we can explore Olympic National Park, Mt. Rainier National Park, Seattle, and Portland. So here's the conundrum, how on Earth am I going to pack for all these different experiences in two suitcases?

So here's what I know I'm definitely taking, out of necessity:
Now what cute outfits should I bring for our two days in Portland and one day in Seattle??? Here's what I'm feeling for some brewery tours, a vineyard stop, and a dinner out. Hope it's warm enough that time of year!




As always, I'm feeling the navy! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment