Image Map

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Mi Casa es Su Casa

Within the next few weeks, we will be undertaking the always enjoyable process of moving. Again. But this time, I'm not moving, Drew and Silas are moving into the new house we bought. 

The past five months of our engagement have been split between our new house and Drew's old house, and I could not be more excited to be under one roof. Going back and forth multiple times per week is not a huge deal, but it seems like we are always carting stuff back and forth and inevitably forgetting something. Usually which house has the olive oil. 

Yes, I know a simple solution would be to buy olive oil for both, but that would be too dang easy. And require my brain to function properly and remember to buy olive oil when I'm at the grocery store, which is almost daily.

Facing yet another season of boxes, packing paper, and never sticky enough packing tape, I'm going to tackle this move with a little more calmness. I hope. This time I am going to unpack at a leisurely pace and not freak out about the disorganized mess in the new house. Right? RIGHT! Ha.

Anyone need an extra crock pot or three?


Casa, sweet casa.

(No Spanish language was harmed in the writing of this blog post. Primarily because I don't know Spanish. Therefore, there is gibberish in the title.)

Until next time, send some good moving karma my way, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment