Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hump Day Shopping to Cure the Mid Week Blues

Y'all, the dang Tory Burch Private Sale gets me every time. Luckily, I didn't buy any shoes this time and was able to talk myself out of some clothes that I won't be able to wear until post bebe. Well, I bought some flip flops, but that doesn't count. Hopefully I can lose the baby weight in a timely fashion to fit into the new bikini I bought. Dieting and exercise aren't my jam, so I'm putting all my eggs into the breastfeeding basket. HA!
But here's what I did end up snagging:

Can't wait to rock this all fall and winter before having to resign myself to a diaper bag for awhile.
And the bathing suit and pair of flip flops I ordered are no longer available, so no picture. You'll just have to trust me that they are cute!
Can't wait for them to arrive! Whee!!!

3 comments:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.นาฬิกา ข้อ มือ ผู้ชาย

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.คอนโดพระราม3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog .. I checked some of your blogs and found there is so much still to read. Very useful blog you created. I hope it will be a very nice experience of me here.

    http://www.luckies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete