Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ramblings and Musings for Week 18

I finally broke down and ordered the crib skirt made by the crib manufacturer and am crossing my fingers it doesn't feel gross. I have this weird thing about baby stuff not being made of synthetic or cheap fabrics. Especially linens and clothes. Yuck.

Next, I am dying to paint our master bedroom a warm white or pale cream color. We get very little natural or overhead light in there, so I'm hoping it will make things a bit less dreary and dank feeling.

Three. Apparently I have been feeling the baby move for awhile now. I've been reassured by my mama friend Courtney that the weird flippy flutter I've been caught of guard by daily over the past few weeks is indeed our little boy somersaulting his way around my uterus. Weird. I kinda expected a bit more fanfare, to be honest.

Moving on. I am currently obsessing over finding a new shower curtain. Anyone have any ideas on where to look? There's a cute one by Kate Spade, but I'm not sure that I wouldn't get tired of it in a few months.



That's all for now. Next time I'll have more interesting topics, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment